CoThWo General Terms
The term 'website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'user' refers to the website visitor.
- 1. The contents of this website are for the user’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 2. User acknowledges that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while the user is using this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 3. User’s use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at their own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet user’s specific requirements.
- 4. This website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
- 5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- 6. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for user’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 7. User agrees not to upload or submit illegal content to this website, and agree to warn website owners after seeing other users doing it.
CoThWo Community Standards
Here are a few of the things that aren't allowed on CoThWo:
- o Nudity or other sexually suggestive content.
- o Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group.
- o Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence.
- o Fake or impostor profiles.
- o Spam.
If you see something on CoThWo that doesn't follow the Community Standards, please use the report links near the content.
We believe in giving people a voice, but we also want everyone using CoThWo to feel safe. At CoThWo we own the rights to remove any content that violates the 'CoThWo Community Standards' or even deactivate the user if such actions are repeatedly seen from the user end. We act on such content within 24 hours.
Behavior Not Accepted at CoThWo
- o Posting things that don't follow the CoThWo Community Standards (ex: threats, hate speech, graphic violence).
- o Using CoThWo to bully, impersonate or harass anyone.
We believe this is an important part of building a common understanding and community. In an effort to create space for this we remove images that depict incidents of sexual violence and intimate images shared. We’ve designed CoThWo such that whenever a user tries to upload an image it scans photos for adult content. We proactively detect near-nude images. Such content is identified automatically and restricted from being posted. Also, we mask obscene words used in any chat conversations or posts shared.. We’ve also put together a guide to reporting and removing intimate images shared without your consent.
Block a User
If someone sends you a message on CoThWo Baatcheet that makes you uncomfortable, you can:
- o Block messages from them. They won't be able to contact you VIA CoThWo
- o Report the conversation: If you want to report the conversation, take a screenshot of the conversation and report it to us using 'Report a problem' option on Baatcheet
How to report
We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at CoThWo, and we are here ready to help you.
If you want to report something that goes against our Community Standards (example: nudity, hate speech, violence):
- o Go to the content you want to report.
- o Use the Report Post to report it to us.
What can be Reported
- o Bullying and Harassment
- o Adult Nudity and sexual violence
- o Child Nudity and Sexual Exploitation of Children
- o Dangerous Organizations: Terrorism and Organized Hate
- o Fake Accounts
- o Hate Speech
- o Regulated Goods: Drugs and Firearms
- o Content promoting violence
- o Spam
- o Suicide and Self-Injury
Content that are reported:
When something gets reported on CoThWo, we'll review it and remove anything that doesn't follow our Community Standards. Your name and other personal information will be kept completely confidential if we reach out to the person responsible.
We act on reported content within 24 hours of receiving the report. Please keep in mind that reporting something to CoThWo doesn't guarantee that it will be removed. You may see something you don't like on CoThWo that doesn't violate the CoThWo Terms. While we continue to invest in our proactive detection technology to ensure we're tackling the problem and protecting our community.